EGNM Lack of AGL and Minor Level Issues

Simonm25

I recently purchased EGNM - which is a really great scenery package - so many thanks.

Just a couple of minor issues that would be great to amend if possible.

1. No AGL shows on Taxiways November or Delta (see screen shots at night). Both of these taxiways have green centreline lighting, and taxiway Alpha (apron taxiway) has blue edge only (I used to work at LBA - that's how I know).

2. The covered walkway at the head of the apron does not follow the ground slope, and so appears 'airbourne' at the eastern end (see screenshot).

3. The runway, while sloping, does not follow the real profile very accurately - the pronounced slope starts at the intersection with Taxiway Delta, and runs downwards to around the intersection with November - it's actually more severe than the incline modelled.The full runway profile is a little like a 'pulled apart' "z". I guess this info is not available from the base mapping data though - which is a shame. On my previous Ortho scenery and WED Airport, the runway was more realistic.

Otherwise - it's really a great interpretation - and great to fly to in the IXEG - so many thanks!

Simon

image.png

image.png

image.png

Archived