Version.txt for Washington TE after Enhancement Pack?

andy1252

I have posted this in the Orbx Central forum but as there is no response there I thought mayhbe here might be a better option. I had been having problems with OC after an apparently failed update, but I re-ran the updater for Orbx Central and subsequently managed to install my Barton update, Washington Enhancement pack and Honolulu Cityscape, all of which had previously failed due to the communication error message.

BUT, I still had the "duplicate installation" issue with both HD and SD of Washington showing as installed and the accompaning error message saying they can't be installed (?)

rB6o3TM.jpg

I dug around and found the recommendation to rename the "version.txt" file in "Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom", so I did that (renamed "version_us_washington-ep-xp11.txt" to "...-hd-ep-xp11.txt" and then found Orbx Central reporting neither version (HD or SD) installed. Sigh. Renamed it back, and they're still not installed. OK, they're there and I guess I can fly in them, but I'd like to get my installation correctly set up.

So, can anyone please tell me what the version.txt file should be called and what its contents should be. Maybe someone with a successful install can upload their version?

Archived