Just a reminder chaps.

Iain Emms

For a little while now a lot of screenshots are appearing with no orbx scenery in them in some cases just sky shots with an aircraft in the shot and no scenery. 

And in some cases the scenery is such a small part in the shot you can't make out whether it's by Orbx or another vendor. 

I understand if you are flying from A to B there will be the the odd one or two shots when you are high up in the air that's understandable but please chaps can we follow Richard's advice in the above posts regarding the screenshots posted here. 

Thank you for reading this and I look forward to seeing your great screenshots every day when I log on and please keep them coming and also don't forget the screenshot contest ever month. 

Thank you

Iain 

While I realize that some photos are not all about Orbx, personally, I like the TO>FROM suites of photos which in the end or start include clear and obvious Orbx scenery.

Just saying, some policy rule bending provides enjoyable participation while still show casing Orbxland.

Otherwise we have your ongoing wonderful contributions, but at some point its about flying.

Bryan

• 3 weeks later...

Iain, just out of curiosity, how can you distinguish Orbx and non-Orbx scenery?  My whole system is built around Orbx.  The only thing I have that is non Orbx is the Manila International Airport.  I'm clueless about this and would really like to know.  Interesting.

Myself and the Developers and Moderators of Orbx can look at the scenery and they know if its one of our scenery s and of course its them that have made it in the first place, If i cant really tell i ask the poster myself for a truthful answer on the shot.

Thats it really in a nutshell.

cheers

Iain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived