autogen vegetation

Hi
I have a problem that I can not solve.
The autogen part, at the time of loading the preparation, takes almost 14 minutes. From the 70 to 80%. The rest is in normal time.
After many tests I realized that the line is: AUTOGEN VEGETATION DENSITY. When it's in the "none! P p3d loads perfectly, in normal time." Qunado is in any other position like: sparse, normal, dense, very dense, it takes almost 15 minutes to load p3d
I've done everything, I've uninstalled the orbx, installed again, I threw p3d config out, I reinstalled p3d itself, but when orbx is installed, it has this terrible slowness
I have installed ALL the products of Orbx
I need an aid to understand this relationship with the autogen of vegetation

Screenshot_1.jpg

34 minutes ago, meirellesmm said:
Hi
I have a problem that I can not solve.
The autogen part, at the time of loading the preparation, takes almost 14 minutes. From the 70 to 80%. The rest is in normal time.
After many tests I realized that the line is: AUTOGEN VEGETATION DENSITY. When it's in the "none! P p3d loads perfectly, in normal time." Qunado is in any other position like: sparse, normal, dense, very dense, it takes almost 15 minutes to load p3d
I've done everything, I've uninstalled the orbx, installed again, I threw p3d config out, I reinstalled p3d itself, but when orbx is installed, it has this terrible slowness
I have installed ALL the products of Orbx
I need an aid to understand this relationship with the autogen of vegetation

Screenshot_1.jpg

What’s your pc specs ?

Archived