Blurries and no autogen getting close to Brisbane

I don't think its a matter of settings. If i get close to Brisbane flying from Sydney I get blurries and no Buildings at all, even no airport. I have Australia, Brisbane AP and Gold Coast installed. My FPS Setting is at 19 fps. Bevore Brisbane at higher altitude and if I look at the scenery everything is sharp. Could that be of the photoreal Texture of Gold Coast and Brisbane airport? If I fly to Melbourne no worries. I tried many flights to Brisbane with different settings, but always the same.
What I did today is uninstall Brisbane and Gold Coast and see if it does it. Not that this bother me much, all I want is to fly to Brisbane.

There must be something completely wrong with my Setup. Something is corrupting Brisbane. I just wanted to fly to Brisbane after deleting the mentioned sceneries and rebuild database in Aivlasoft EFB and the ILS Approach is gone. Then I tried to rebuild scenery config by deleting it and it takes the Base only of course. Base has ILS approach. Now I deleted all the ORBX stuff and make a P3D repair this after reseting the old scenery config. All it takes is time and no worries I have backup of everything.

I didn^t give up ;). Brisbane is working now - but don't ask me how I did it. I removed Gold Coast Szenery anyway it just takes to long to load if at all? Cancelled the task after 10mi. I just made a Flight from Gold Coast airport to Brisbane at low altitude with a PC12 and its not perfect, but at least the airport is there. Tomorrow I fly from Sydney to Brisbane with a business jet and if its any good I backup. Brisbane is quite demanding on Hardware.

Archived