PNW and Darrington ....

Sky-6

We had a great multiplayer session shortly after release..Jigsaw was there among others..great fun...

Here are some I clipped real quick before take offf at Darrigngton...this is default Darrington in PNW...

I cant believe how good the FPS are...no prob at all..... This scenery is unbelievable..I don't know how they did it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great shots!

We had a great multiplayer session shortly after release..Jigsaw was there among others..great fun...

Yeah, but I only joined for a short hop from Friday Harbor (KFHR) to Port Angeles (KCLM). At 9am this morning it was finally time to hit the sack. ;)

I liked that you guys used proper radio calls even though it was just Gamespy and not VATSIM. It sure added to the immersion.

Oh yes, and I'm glad that I didn't tip over with the Goose after touchdown. That would have been embarassing.  ;D

Great job holding her tough thru that Jigsaw-nice flights.  We'll be flying in the Bush Lobby the rest of the weekend on the second server, everyone here is encouraged to join-its fun flying and meeting each other here-and enjoying our passion together.. :D

Archived