Multicomputer homecockpit (license issue)

Landy

Hello everyone!

As a simmer (and all-time-lover of ORBX products) im evolving into a full cockpit with multilinked computers. In my new setup im running Prepar3d v4 Proffesional Plus with four computers, one acting as server of the p3d multichannel, and the other three as visual clients from my left, center and right view (for my handmade 220º curved screen). I have other computers, but those just manage different hardware and avionics systems (prosim)

In this setup I had to syncronize the four PCs with P3D in every way posible (same config, addons, etc.) so I can see the same through the whole screen. I know the EULA from ORBX doesnt allow this (one license-one pc-one instalation) so my question is, how should I proceed If I want to install something in a setup like this?

The first Idea is to buy 4 times the same product with different accounts, one per pc and everything should be fine, but this is going to be a nightmare due to manage four accounts, with the four payments and four emails. Is there any better way to allow this kind of setups?

I know there are not many cockpit builders and not all of us goes this way (multicomputer for best performance possible). But a special license for us will be great!!!

PD: Sorry if this post was on the wrong forum but couldnt find any other more suitable.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

Archived