TEGB South Buildings not lighting at night and London Bridge

isfun2fly

As I fly at night, most of the buildings in TEGB South don't appear to be lit - there are some that have a "cream-colored" tile look to them.  Also, London Bridge is not "connected" to the roadway - no traffic flow, and it appears to dead-end into a misplaced building.  Still, VERY IMPRESSED with the two titles I have - TEGB South and Central.  I haven't found any commentary on this issue in my searches.  Scott 

I have a very low end system which will now be updated to get the best out of the Orbx scenery, but for this I did turn up the objects slider and suffered the lower frame rate consequentially!!

Like sfreeby, I have TEGB South and Central and despite my poor specs, it's transformed the whole XP11 look.  I did exactly the same thing and flew over London at night and can confirm no buildings are lit.

I didn't see the lack of connection on London Bridge, but I found another 'unconnected' bridge where cars roll off the edge of the cliff.

I've attached a few of pics - the first ones are of the more modern but 'broken' Severn Bridge.

The second I'm assuming is the older Severn Bridge, but it doesn't look anything like what it does in reality.  Again my objects slider is on max for this, but there are two tower-like constructions at either end, and I don't remember the roadway so close to the water.  Saint-Pierre Golf Course is at the Southern End of the first, original bridge and isn't visible.  I have seen, but not read a thread on Golf Courses, so there may be a reason why this famous golf course isn't represented.

PS - sorry about the GPS module right in the middle of the pic......

Broken Severn Bridge 2.png

Older Severn Bridge.png

Broken Severn Bridge 1.png

Archived