Issues Downloading True Earth GB Sth P3D 4.4

Phil1648

I bought TEGB Sth yesterday and have run into problems. On trying to download through FTX Central I get a message stating there isn't enough memory on my C drive, even though there is 86gb free. In any case I have a junction on my C drive which pushes ORBX products into my D drive on which 2tb is free. This has worked perfectly with global, vector & open LC Europe.

Tried a manual download but unable to paste a URL into free download manager so any assistance here is gratefully received. I had to download it through Microsoft edge and having let it go all night came to it to find a message stating it couldn't be opened. It had finished downloading but where it's sent it is unclear as it is not in my downloads folder.

In summary I want to use FTX Central to download as recommended. If that can't occur I would like advice around using a download manager to download it manually to somewhere I can actually find it and then take it from there as regards installing it.

Many thanks

Hi Phil,

Try this:  in FTX Central go to "settings" and untick the "check for available disk space".  (in "General" and in "Temp download location"   the second line) Try downloading again through FTX Central.

Cheers

Bert 

Archived