ORBX True Earth Great Britain South for P3D v4

I have just purchased ORBX True Earth Great Britain South for P3D v4, but have a problem with the download.  My "C" Drive, which is 500Gb SSD, lists" Space free": 133GB. but the window on FTX Central v 3.3.4.5 says there is not enough space to install True Earth Great Britain South. "Your simulator drive (C) requires 56.91 GB free. It currently has 33.51 GB. I am at a loss to know what to do. Can someone help please?

Make sure to point the temp install directory from FTX central to a drive which is large enough... start FTX central and settings ;-)

With large enough that is can hold the temp files and with the same drive also the installed files...

Thank you so much for your reply Andre. The  FTX central settings were directed to my C drive, which had 133 GB free. However I  have now uninstalled some other stuff which has allowed the download to proceed. I have never before had any such problem  downloading any ORBX, or other add-on products.  However I have now decided to get an additional 500GB SSD and have this exclusively for the P3D v4 sim plus add-ons.

Many thanks again.

Kind regards

Andy

Archived