No parking spot at Gate 1 in KSBA

edpatino

Hi there:

Bought today KSBA Muni and noticed that the parking spot corresponding to Gate No. 1 cannot be used/not available on the sim dropdown list of parking spots. There's also a default static jetway at that location that you cannot edit/replace by using GSX2 with one aircraft located there that I suppose it's a static aircraft from the scenery.

Are there any plans to include this spot in an upcoming update?.

Cheers, Ed

6 hours ago, Edward Boyte said:

Check the control panel.

Thanks for the advice. I checked the CP as you said, and disabled the static United CRJ located at Gate 1. Regretfully the only way I find to get rid of that plane is to disable ALL static airliners at the airport in the CP. That was not the solution I was looking for. I wish I would only need to disable the United CRJ parked at Gate 1, and to use GSX2 to replace all the default jetways 1, 2 and 4 for SODE ones. Is there a way to do that without disabling all the static airliners?.

Cheers, Ed

38 minutes ago, Misha Cajic said:

Hi Ed,

There is no way to disable just that airliner, only both at once, however I might consider it for the update.

You can remove the jetways by unchecking the 'jetway' option in the control panel.

Cheers

Thanks Misha for considering it. It's a so nice airport that it should be perfect, I would say.

In the pictures below you'll see I've replaced the default jetways with the GSX2 SODE jetways at both Gate 2 and Gate 4, and decided to keep the static United CRJ parked at Gate 1. With the current scenery design it's not posible to place a GSX2 SODE jetway at Gate 1 without disabling the static United CRJ, something that I didn't like to do.

Congrats to you and ORBX for choosing one of the most beautiful regional airports in all the US.

Cheers, Ed

KSBA 1.jpg

KSBA 2.jpg

Archived