Beautiful day for pictures.

VH-WCE

Thanks :)  Yeah my engines decided to die on me :( but it made a good pic haha :P

Yeah, you need to keep a close eye on temperatures with this bird, it's old and needs a bit of TLC to keep it working. If I recall correctly you press Shift+2 to bring up a pop-up window that shows you lots of info like temperatures, essentially it's a case of monitoring temps and adjusting your mixture and engine speed to keep it within normal operating parameters. Great plane though especially considering the cost compared with more expensive aircaft from other vendors. Enjoy!  ;)

Yeah, you need to keep a close eye on temperatures with this bird, it's old and needs a bit of TLC to keep it working. If I recall correctly you press Shift+2 to bring up a pop-up window that shows you lots of info like temperatures, essentially it's a case of monitoring temps and adjusting your mixture and engine speed to keep it within normal operating parameters. Great plane though especially considering the cost compared with more expensive aircaft from other vendors. Enjoy!  ;)

Hi,

Great pics!

Keeping an eye on the RPM's is also important to keep your engines healthy!

When you fly by the numbers provided on the ref sheet (left above your head in the VC) you should be fine.

Cheers, Rob

Archived