Classic Cessna

Tailgunner

It's a very nice plane, 3 cheers for Carenado! WOnderful VC, and some "new" (for Carenado, at least!) features, like clickable manual, pop-up box for tie-down stuff and nifty removable GPS!

Posted Image

[img width=1120 height=700]http://www.fsfiles.org/imagehost/uploads/1264543168.jpg

[img width=1120 height=700]http://www.fsfiles.org/imagehost/uploads/1264612184.jpg

Guest J van E

...and nifty removable GPS!

Well, maybe you can answer my question then: can you use that GPS in the VC in every version of the plane? I use the popup GPS in the C182RG, but having a GPS in the VC might be a reason for me to buy this plane! The less popups, the better. On the screenshots I saw I noticed the GPS was only in a black/grey VC while I like the brown VC more.

Guest J van E

I see I messed up with the quotes in my previous post and since I can't edit the post anymore, here is the rectified post.  ;)

Well, maybe you can answer my question then: can you use that GPS in the VC in every version of the plane? I use the popup GPS in the C182RG, but having a GPS in the VC might be a reason for me to buy this plane! The less popups, the better. On the screenshots I saw I noticed the GPS was only in a black/grey VC while I like the brown VC more.

I see I messed up with the quotes in my previous post and since I can't edit the post anymore, here is the rectified post.  ;)

Not sure, it was certainly in the blue and the red paints - you just moved your mouse around on the glass windscreen (in the corner) and click - it's there! (also check your pdf manuals too!) I will check the other paints!

Archived