FTX Region UK loading and performance issue

windshear

Having not flown in and out of LHR for months, because of the bad performance I get, I recently flew back and forth. And I realized exactly where and what happens when the performance dips.

When arriving from across the atlantic, once over UK terretory, the sim loads several times, which induce stuttering and lagging. Its normal to experience it once descending into heavy scenery area, how ever it usually passes and does not happen again.

In the UK with FTX Region UK installed this happens several times, on top of that all auto-gen are not loaded at all, even on final approach everything looks flat and boring. Once on the ground there's autogen everywhere. Same goes for when my flight originate at LHR, there is autogen on the ground and when flying, just not when arriving from the atlantic.

I have regions: Australia, Germany, Norway, California, Alaska and Washington state area (Arrived from SEA) and none of those regions I experience this kind of scenery conflict.

My question is, how can I stop this obvious scenery conflict? What could be conflicting?

I am using Aerosoft's LHR Pro for P3dV4 and I am considering adding it to the list of addons within the V4 system, to try and raise it above the UK region, but I have no idea how to proceed.

Here are my computer stats and some screen shots of the auto gen less views on descend and auto gen loaded once at the gate.

STRIX X99 ASUS MOTHERBOARD

32GB CORSAIR

Gigabyte GeForce® GTX 1070 - GV-N1070G1 GAMING-8G, ATX, NVIDIA, GDDR5, PCI Express x16 3.0, 7680 x 4320 pixeL

INTEL Core i7-6800K 3,4GHz 

Samsung 850 Evo 1TB (MZ-75E1T0B/EU)    

ASUS ROG Strix X99 Gaming Intel Sockel 2011-3 ATX, 4x USB 3.1, 8x DDR4 DIMM, 10 x SATA3

memory D4 3200 32GB C16 Corsair VenLEDK2

Samsung SSD 950 PRO 256GB NVMe/ M.2

2311072    CPC 2011/AM3 Corsair Hydro H110i GT

2018-8-27_11-13-8-787.jpg

2018-8-27_11-40-58-329.jpg

Archived