Changing landclass tiles in OrbX regions

In one of the last sales, I've picked up several additional OrbX regions (the north american regions with exception of California, which I already owned), KSAN and USMV.

Starting with this purchase, I am experiencing the dreaded "tile lottery", ie. changing squares of wrong ground textures scattered through the landscape, which are replaced with smaller tiles of other mostly wrong ground textures as I approach them. I am seeing these issues in regions that worked fine for me before, for example Germany North and South, but also around LOWI. There are regions and airports where I haven't noticed them (e.g. NZ North/South, or in PNG with AYPY installed).

I think I've tried all the "usual" steps, I ran the lclookup migration from FTX Central 3 (multiple times), I replaced the terrain.cfg with a copy from a troubleshooting thread in this forum, I've reinstalled P3D only installing the Global products and certain regions (Germany, California, NZ) and everything seemed fine until I installed the rest of the OrbX products.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Marc

Installed products: all of FTX Global minus Iceland, many of the free airports (incl. the packs), LOWI, KSAN, KPSP, USDT, USMV, AYPY, NSTU, Germany North/South, Norway, all the NA regions minus the demo, Yosemite, all the Oceania regions and the meshes. #fanboi

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that a disproportionate number of the wrong landclass tiles contained ice.  I uninstalled Southern Alaska on a hunch.  I have not experienced the tile lottery since.

For lack of other explanations, I have to assume my system has reached (and exceeded) the limit of OrbX products that can be installed at any one time.

Thanks for the support,

Marc

Archived