True Earth Products

ThePilot777

Con-Gra-Tu-La-Tions ORBX Team,

I only saw these types of sceneries is my dreams, now, you are bringing it to life :O,

I have some question though:

How to steam a Super-Computer? seeing Netherland with such density, I feel my PC will die with such scenery. My specs are:

Intel i3-4330 (CPU @ 3.50GHz) - GTX750 - 8GB RAM - Win 7 Pro

Have you plan making others TE regions? or even all future regions with TE? I'm especially interrested in seeing TrueEarth France (but as France is Way larger than Netherland, I'd like to know if I its planned or if it can be done, or If I have to stop expecting seeing France with such realism (Each summer, I go to France, and I just live seeing the fields, highways, towns, airports, forrests, lakes, rivers, windturbines etc, Idk how I can express how much I whish to see France with such realism. I just want to know If you have it in mind, or if it wont be done, Thanks

Anyway, the main purpose of this thread was to congratz the team who worked on it, it looks Amazing :)

Regards, Marc

Hi Marc,

I'm afraid your current rig is quite weak for P3D and True Earth NLD.

As you sound a mobile person, I recommand you the new laptops with APU Intel-AMD which combine a strong 8th CPU (core i7 4 cores) with the graphic chip AMD RX Vega (equivalent to GTX1060 7GB). The cpu is Core i5/i7 Kabylake G.

Hi Richard,

I use FSX Steam (but I plan getting P3D v4 one day)

Laptops, Ive been thinking about MSI GT72, but Im used to have 2 (large) monitors and I just can't "live" without the second one?

Thank yoou for advices :)

I will get a new rig when possible and get TrueEarth :) (wish to see France, the is the one Im most interrested in to be honnest)

Regards, Marc

Archived