A big Rock.

Iain Emms

Ian,

Where did you get that fabulous repaint from? I bought the CS C-130 last year during the sale (all variants) plus the 757, and this year I got the 767-300. If that repaint is RAAF, I don't have it. Would you be willing to email the texture file to me in an attachment along with the text file for the cfg file? I know that is asking a lot...

brightside10@hotmail.com

Stephen

Ian,

Where did you get that fabulous repaint from? I bought the CS C-130 last year during the sale (all variants) plus the 757, and this year I got the 767-300. If that repaint is RAAF, I don't have it. Would you be willing to email the texture file to me in an attachment along with the text file for the cfg file? I know that is asking a lot...

brightside10@hotmail.com

Stephen

Thanks Stephen, The paint is on the Capt Sim site just log on to your account and look for the Liveries and its there alomg with a lot more. Ive sent you the file anyway no problem.

cheers

Iain

Ian,

brightside10@hotmail.com

Stephen

Thanks Stephen, The paint is on the Capt Sim site just log on to your account and look for the Liveries and its there alomg with a lot more. Ive sent you the file anyway no problem.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain

I got your email ...thanks! I have done as you suggested and went into Captain Sim and downloaded a fleet of repaints. Thanks for reminding me of being able to do that. :)

Stephen

Archived