FSX regions

laplana

I have bought a lot of ORBX products. My last order was YPMQ and the order receip was (5aa1895b5c8fc)  I also bought All the open lc  plus all the NA regions. . I  used to fly the 767 ld simulation for flying with a jet in north america..Everything worked fine

I bought the  PMDG 737 and started to use it flying in North America and I discovered that after flying for  sometime  my FSZ simulator crashed and said( Fatal error). But if I used this airplane anywhere in the world it worked fine.  I then bought   the NE(Norway) region and when I flew the jet in this region it  crashed again saying fatal error.

I tried to deselect all of my NA regions in my FSX livrary and kept  the NA open LC. Tried again  the 737 in NA and it worked fine.  So I concluded that if I use a ORBX region software, my simulator  runs out of memory. I have also noticed that   If for example I fly  in the Quebec region, even if it is out of the regions I installed I still have Fatal crash  with my simulator.

My question is this one.  If I fly anywere in NA does the simulator loads all of my  regions data that I have installed in NA or just the region I am flying over. .

Archived