KCGX Merrill C. Meigs Field and Aerosoft US Cities- Chicago

SamuelFita

Hello,

I would like to install KCGX Merrill C. Meigs Field and I don't know how do it!!! Let me tell you what's the problem..

In Ftx Central settings I set for all  ORBX and Ftx entries to be intalled bellow the Sceneries. So on the top of them I have installed Mega Scenery Earth USA.

Now, I have installed State of Illinois on the top of it. Then on the top of Illinois I installed US Cities Chicago. Then on the top of Chicago I installed FSDream Team O'Hara and FlyTampa Middeway. No conflict by now.

Now, comes the problem because if I install KCGX Merrill C. Meigs Field, it will be installed bellow everything (because of my Ftx Central settings)and I don't  see it.

How to do it? I want to have KCGX Merrill C. Meigs Field and also the skyscrapers, esprcially that in US Cities Chicago, the Trump building is missing and not only that but also there is no night light of the skyscrapers in US Cities. So, please can you help me how to deal with this issue? I want to have KCGX Merrill C. Meigs Field and the skyscrapers of FTX.

Thank You.

Samuel Fita

Archived