Global Base Installation

Aviation-Fan

First of all, Hello from my side.

I´m Chris from South Germany and new to the ORBX Community. Due to the discount of the products, I´m highly interested in buying the FTX Global Base pack and maybe one or two airports.:D

However, I have some sceneries and also FS Global as mesh addon installed. I´m a bit curious about an installation of the Base pack as I don´t want to set up my whole FSX again.

So my questions are:

Is there any specific way to install Global Base if there is already a mesh addon or scenery addon installed or just run the installer?

Or is it better to install FSX completely new with Global Base.

Greetings,

Chris

31 minutes ago, Aviation-Fan said:

First of all, Hello from my side.

I´m Chris from South Germany and new to the ORBX Community. Due to the discount of the products, I´m highly interested in buying the FTX Global Base pack and maybe one or two airports.:D

However, I have some sceneries and also FS Global as mesh addon installed. I´m a bit curious about an installation of the Base pack as I don´t want to set up my whole FSX again.

So my questions are:

Is there any specific way to install Global Base if there is already a mesh addon or scenery addon installed or just run the installer?

Or is it better to install FSX completely new with Global Base.

Greetings,

Chris

Hi Chris,

No impact to your installed mesh as Global Base Pack is a set of textures for the stock landclass

Archived