FTX Global Base, black boxes in FSX

keemarcello

Hello everyone. I'm new to simulators, and I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with.
I recently bought FSX Steam edition, and on Sunday I bought FTX Global Base,
FTX Open LC Europe, FTX Global Vector and Trees HD.
The fact is that I have installed FTX Global base, and now in FSX there are black boxes, as you can see in the attached photos.
Does anyone know what is due and how can it be solved?
I appreciate any help beforehand, because it is very rare that it appears.

25485178_1550461904989285_389128838_o.jpg

25508808_1550461618322647_420111875_o.jpg

Ohh Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate the info. I have Untick the Preview Direct X 10 box and now a black boxes do not appear, thank you very much.
But I have a doubt, I know that by logic, the more modern, the better, but it may not be so in all cases.
What do you recommmend me to do? Download that tool and use direcx 10, or use direcx 9?

The MS Flight Simulation software (FSX) is a very old software and having stop for any updated version nor support. You can use a DX10 Fixer to improve some fesatures. Please visit this site for more details.

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/171-dx10-discussion/ 

The most powerful and updated flight simulation software is the P3D Version 4.1 which is a 64 bit software that reduce, even no, the problem of Out Of Memory (OOM) problem that always happens in MS Flight Simulation software. I will be changed to this later.

Archived