LDPL static aircraft and people flow

Martin_Starski

Hello,

I've just installe LDPL Pula in my P3D v3 and it's amazing, beuty and performance is really great.

Two questions for now:

Is it any chance to reduce number of static planes to the number which can be chosen in LDDU for example? They are great and give "life" to airport, but I fly in VATSIM  and it's better to have more free space. On the other hand I can turn them off, but it's nice to see 1-2 aircrafts on the apron after arrival of departure, especially at the airport which is not so popular on VATSIM and thus it's a less chance to see other VATSIM user there.

The second question - the people flow. So far I don't see any people flow in my Pula - can you let me know when I have to look for it?

Thanks for another great scenery!!!

Hello,

At the moment there's only the option to either have all the static airliners on or off. There are also airline gates lining the front of the fire station and tower, so you can use those even if the statics are on too.

PeopleFlow should definitely appear visible, it's not too dense, but its there on the apron and around the terminal.

Cheers, Misha

Hello Misha,

Thanks for quick reply - people are in the scenery indeed, which is very nice feature.

If it's possible, please consider in the future to limit the number of static airlines, for example this B738 Norwegian (which is being loaded) and DH8D Croatia. In such situation it's a chance that such pilots like me will not be instructed by ATC in VATSIM to go to the stand which is already occupied and at the same time we will have two beautiful statics at the airport.

BTW: I've just landed at your airport and GSX didn't allow me to choose gate / stand 2 despite the fact that it was free:

2017-10-15_17-13-0-332.jpg

Second thing - it could be great if you consider to activate the airport lighting for the whole day. Such option can be very helpful during a day in a bad weather conditions like today for example.

2017-10-15_17-7-6-977.jpg

Archived