Purchase of more product!

MyronK

Hi everyone, I am new here and hope I am posting in the right spot. I have somewhat of a dumb question but it is as follows.

I have purchased the following products some time ago: OpenLC North America Alaska/Canada

FTX HD Trees

FTX Vector

FTX BASE Pack

Do I need anymore as in NA Northern California, NA Southern California etc...

Thanks everyone in advance for an answer!

Myron

Hi Myronk, welcome to the forum , I think the answer is ` It depends what you want to do `  I would buy the area `Pacific North West`  its a great place to fly and it also has lots of freeware airfields.  

Within Pacific North West as with all the ORBX areas there are many airfields that you can buy, which show the area around that particular airfield in much greater detail.

Sorry if I have kept it to simple for you, I have assumed you haven't been with ORBX for long ?

Regards  

Thanks for your reply, as far as the forum goes, NO only about a week!  LOL i have had ORBX products for sometime now as i really enjoy the detailing. I am from alberta,canada so i do see some similarities when flying over the Mt. and foothills!  

Another quick question!  Is there a difference in the products i have? i have US/Canada/alaska  land class and i'm seeing more addons for this?

Archived