More DC2

alan2

Thanks peoples  :)

Yes Dave, it does sound good. The first couple of flights were straight forward with no problems. Jump in , play around , get the feel. Couldn't figure out the problems others were having with it i.e. overheating etc. until... currently stuck on threshold with one engine stopped and trying to restart it. That overheated. Things need to be learnt

Well modelled, has failures and you can use fsx for failures as well. Things like the ammeters drop when you're starting . The gauges seem to work and relate to whats happening. Weight and balance working chart...etc . In a nutshell, and not fully explore yet , it seems to have a good functioning cockpit and even the whiskey filled compass floats realistically like the Cub.

Things that don't work.....Wind screen anti ice ,  Carburettor anti ice (carby heat works),  Prop anti-ice switch , Leading edge light,  Remote compass , Radio master switch,  Inverters.    Seems like we got everything we need.  I haven't mastered it yet but Ive taken a shine to this plane.  I have to say my hanger is improving lately with the recent offerings.

Also it has......

Posted Image

Archived