ORBX FTX Global Installation

Marc07

Hello to everyone, 

I just bought FTX Global Base yesterday, and now I am trying to install it for my Flight Simulator X. The only problem I have is the following: I did install the package correctly with FTX Central and the ORBX Librarys, additionally it is listed in the scenery library of my FSX, but if I start a flight, only the textures of my old Free Mesh X will be shown. I have read the developers page, and as they say, you just have to delete the files from your Addon-Scenery folder, and delete it of the scenery library which I did. Nevertheless, it looks as if Free Mesh X wasn't uninstalled correctly or whatever. Well, actually another strange thing I noticed is, that I think I get a little prefeeling of the real Orbx textures, so there are a combination of some ORBX textures and massive Free Mesh X textures, which I don't want to see  anymore.

Finally, I have added one screenshot in the area of Stuttgart in Germany (EDDS), which should show my problem.

Thanks a lot for your help, 

Marc 

2017-8-19_3-7-36-331.BMP

Your screen shot :nzQOYfW.jpg

What i have with FTX Global and Vectors:

fr0uPkD.jpg

for reference. i do have vectors installed which might make it look a bit different.

as far as i can tell base only "Repaints" the world. for instance new zealand was a wasteland with desert everywhere in default, after applying global base, new zealand is beautiful and green! deleting the freemesh folders deletes the actual files but doesnt remove the reference from your scenery library.

can you post your FSX/Scenery.cfg

SirGr3mlin

Archived