Lost airport

teisco

A year or more ago I purchased Orbx Catalina Island but do not have it on my FTX Central. I did opt for the beta and have all the other airports shown that I purchased except for Catalina Island. I went through all the vendors I could think of that I might have bought from but no luck. 

Is there a list of past vendors (I know Orbx does not use them anymore) that I could look at in case I missed one?

Thanks,

paul

Hi Paul,

Catalina was released in December of last year after the change to OrbxDirect had been made so it would only be in an OrbxDirect account. Double check your account product listing on the website (https://orbxdirect.com/account) and you should also have a receipt for the purchase in the email associated with the account. 

It was only ever available through OrbxDirect, so best to check if you ever created another OrbxDirect account before your current one. 

Aerosoft created a freeware Catalina Island and Sim720 produced a payware version as well, so perhaps you may be thinking of those if it is from before December 2016.

I just searched for both of those other Catalina Island products and after looking at their screenshots I am now more than positive is was the Orbx version. 

I also checked Orbx login for my other three email services and there is no record so the current active account is the only one I have ever had with you. 

Looks like I am out of luck here and lost it for good. 

Archived