Argyle

alan2

When I get a new plane I take them to the deserts. Free to fly anyhow and put her through her paces. Do some low and fast and some learning. Never been to Argyle before and it turned out to be an excellent trip. Loved the scenery and while flying in the valleys and over the ridge tops I came across an inland ocean. Wonderful surprise . Lake Argyle.W.A.....they mine the pink diamonds there.

Its about the scenery......                      (seem to be doing a lot of screen shots lately.. :D)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I must say I have warmed quite a lot to the Jug since I got it, and for that matter the Spit although I hope they accu-sim the Spit to. It does add quite a lot the immersion when you have to start considering the temperature etc. to keep the engine in good condition.

Cool piccies.  8)

Stop posting such wonderful pictures of the P-47 or I'll be forced to get it myself one day!   >:(  ;D

It is a cool plane, not as chuckable as the Spit or Mustang but good to fly possibly more involving due to the accusim I suppose. I just got the activation key for the Warbirdsim P-51 today, but ATM I think I prefer the P-47 TBH. Early days though.  ;)

Thanks guys,

Of course the other good thing about low and fast in the deserts is the good fps.

Blitzer, like yourself ,the Mustang and Jug are new additions. I had the spit for just a little while ,long enough to get to know it before getting into 'stang.  The 'stang is different to the spit and very enjoyable both excellent. the downfall of the 'stang is the probability of no further developement i.e. accusim, however it is a good fly and sounds good. Don't know how you'll feel about it after having the jug first.

Not sure yet, but it looks like the jug might take the cake. Havent accusimed it yet,will do shortly after Ive finished some basics on it.  Yet another completely different feel.

Man , I love these warbirds ,my kind of G.A.  all your pipers and cessnas seem a bit boring after these things !!

Archived