Very low fps in whole NA - p3d v4

Senchay

Hello :-)

Let me say im really sorry to ask such questions... i dont want to take time from the mods, really. Just i heard so many varying things now that i have to ask the devs of the product themself better...its not a short post but i have to write like that, otherwise the following duscussion would be a question-answer game for 2 days.

My problem is that i have very low fps in all over the USA. Let my first write down what i have installed.

- Orbx Global
- Orbx openLC-EU

So its not too much. (other addons of course, like airports, AS4, GSX) but i doubt they are what impacts it.

So i fly every day at least 2 or 3 flights around Europe, very different airports like EHAM (FlyTampa), ENVA (Aerosoft), ELLX (JustSim) and whatever in p3d v4, in my 747 from PMDG. Different daytimes, different weather. Usually i fly in the regions where i have openLC EU installed, sometimes i go out of that areas until Dubai or Moscow. But overall its Europe mostly.

On every one of that flights, over Amsterdam, Frankfurt and other bigger cities i always have around 25 to 30 fps in the cockpit of 747 and outside view around 50 to 70 fps. Really this value doesnt change much, its very stable and the 25 are the lowest "spikes", on full overcast weather mostly, on the airport in the cockpit, like mentioned,. So the worst possible moment i think, as soon i go over the clouds its super fluid and always over this 25 value.

Ok, so now we come to the problem. I recently wanted to broaden my flying horizon and started to venture into USA. I bought the first airport (LatinVFR KRDU). Started from there to Miami, standard scenery. As mentioned, in USA i only have orbx global active, no openLC NA or others. No mehses too, nothing. Only orbx global.

I was pretty surprised that i spawned with 18 fps on the airport but thought that it will probably the LatinVFR airport that has this crazy impact. Sure, it may not sound much loss from 25 to 18 but infact it is, theres nothing else that could lower my fps until this point like this. As i said, it is very steady usually. Not even when i stream and watch videos at the same time i ever had this low fps in v4.

Ok so i thought lets fly into the air, maybe it changes. But nope. It stayed at this low rates, even in outside view, where in all over europe i have like 70 fps on overcast, in the US i cannot reach 25 on a clear sky. I told myself this is probably because there are far more autogen to render in the US, all the houses in the bigger cities etc. That was my answer and i thought ok, maybe have to find lower settings....

Then other ppl saw it in my streams and we started talking. I asked mny ppl by now, many of them with lower hardware than me but around same settings. Not one of the people i talked to could confirm this behaviour. They all says it "is around the same fps, no matter where they fly". Sadly some of em have openLC NA, others not, others i dont trust and others i dont know.... Not the best ppl to compare to in short words, without beeing negative toward them.

I tried this on 5 more flights now and its exactly the same all over the US.

So my question is 

1. can it be that actaully openLC has an improvment in fps over global? I always thought its the very opposite until now. But funny enough its exactly the openLC EU areas where its all fluid for me. please find screenshots pf my settings below

2. what can be the case for this behaviour? Its so drastic change.... from ultra fluid in all over Eu, to super stuttery in all over US.

3. Is this normal and caused by more autogen?

I would love to fly in the US but its just not possible, without to lower basically all my settings. But this is not easy for me to do.... since it works very fine in the rest of the world.

I did few flights to Thailand and Korea once, there i also did not have this problem. ANd this is NOT a dynamic lighting thing from airports or the PMDG....just dont even think that way :-) I tested on daytime.

T0rukfR.png

rIxr62R.png

fMoyOgv.png

Im running on Win10 Creators Upgrade
Intel i5 7400
Geforce 1060 3GB
16GB Ram

Archived