test flight

jankees

Very nice. Hey, Jankees to tell you the truth I wont be using any paints on mine. It has enough and the're good, however , if a paint was to come along that was civilian and flashy i.e. airshow colours ..corporate sponsors logo , stripes and colours, real or ficticous, I would go at that one.  Fancy doing a real fancy one.    ?    :-*

Very nice. Hey, Jankees to tell you the truth I wont be using any paints on mine. It has enough and the're good, however , if a paint was to come along that was civilian and flashy i.e. airshow colours ..corporate sponsors logo , stripes and colours, real or ficticous, I would go at that one.  Fancy doing a real fancy one.    ?     :-*

I'm normally not really interested in civilian paintjobs, but you can always show me what you were thinking of?

meanwhile:

Posted Image

Posted Image

don't worry about not using them, these were done purely for myself...

I may have a problem showing you the paint job, haven't seen it myself yet !  Doesn't help a lot I know,  but in the future when I spot something along the lines of what would be nice I'll pop it in one of your posts . I guess Im looking for something "sportier" .See what happens.........cheers

Archived