FSS licence transfer NA PNW didn't work

kosa

Product: NA PNW

Order Number: FSS0053452
Order Date: 2010-03-02

Ok so I've been away from flight simming for a couple of years.  Just purchased P3D academic today and decided to install PNW I'd purchased from The Flightsim Store many years ago.  While checking for the lastest version, I learnt all about the new FTXC3 and the need to transfer the licence over to Orbx Direct as FSS was no longer selling your products.  As PNW was bought so long ago, the email address associated with the FSS account is no longer valid.  Thinking the email address was merely an ID marker for the FSS account I went ahead and used the FSS licence transfer button with email at time of purchase anyway.  Needless to say, nothing happened and I was promptly informed that I had no products.  I since updated the FSS account with a valid email address, but there has been no further option to transfer licences on my Orbx account page.

Mean while, seeing the sale, I purchased a couple of new products that are working great, thank you.  I also went ahead and installed PNW the old way. FTXC3 has no problem seeing it installed and everything seems to be working ok.  However, PNW is not listed as being on my account.  What do I need to do to remedy this?

Kind regards

Rob

Hi Rob,

I checked out your FSS order details and went ahead and manually added Pacific Northwest to your OrbxDirect account. Verify that it shows up in FTX Central or in your account login area on orbxdirect.com. If you're missing any other products, let us know.

Cheers,

Alex

Archived