Migrating EU England

Spense

Hi all ORBX product user Guys,

This is a very peculiar problem I also have.......After installing FTX Central 3 message says for EU England update........You don't have a licence for this product in your OrbxDirect Account.

Purchased ORBX EU England (Boxed disc) form Simware Simulations, Belgium on the 29th of January 2013, The problem is that while all of the purchases from FSS have been released to ORBX and have since migrated, but there seems to be no allowance for me to gain updates for EU England since it was purchased outside of FSS & ORBX?

I would appreciate some help from you guys for any ideas or clues on how to achieve the successful migration to FTX Central 3

Attached is my proof of purchase so its a genuine Orbx Product. Commercial invoice number 2307 dated 1/29/2013

Cheers any who can assist.

Simware.PNG

Hi John, Thanks for the pointers.

It would read (the Link) that due to purchasing a hard copy although its an ORBX product it seems to fall by the wayside of now not being an Orbx product because of its format?

Hmmm, Wonder why Orbx doesn't just allow boxed versions to be granted access to the digital format if that's preferred?

But I suppose I could consider deleting the one I have, and buy another digital copy that,s probably called enterprise?

Thanks anyway John, Much appreciated.

Archived