OzX Tuscany Freeware

Old Archie

Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting these, but I just downloaded the Freeware OzX Tuscany package (I love my Alitalia repaints, but don't get a chance to fly them anymore in FTX land, so I jumped at this one!).  Great job guys, it looks fantastic!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

;)

Looks Great!!  I will download!

Where did you get that MD80 from??

That right there is my favorite tubeliner, the Coolsky Super 80 Pro with the Alitalia NC scheme from the new McPhat Series 1 Texture Pack.  ;)

Looks Great!

Does this have a manual validation method after purchasing like ORBX airports?

Or do I need to have an internet connection at home for my FSX machine?

Cheers

It uses the Flight 1 wrapper system, which I believe has a manual option, but I'm not 100% sure, go have a look at the Coolsky or Flight 1 websites and see if they say anything about it.  Either way, its a great aircraft and Espen has kept it right up to date with a number of Service Packs and patches, and there are some truly beautiful repaints for her, including Aussie ones by our very own Butch and Bushpilot.  ;)

......  but I'm holding out what grey matter I have left, for the PMDG 737....

That's the main reason I bout the J41 - sort of a development downpayment.  Having said that - it is a detailed marvel.

Like many (most) others I too am waiting on news of the NGX.

... about as quick as the 787 Dreamliner !

A Gobsmacking effort from Maurizio, antonio and Holger, once again.  It has been amazing watching this gift to the FS world take shape.

Archived