New feature added to the forum

Jay Kae

While we are waiting for SMF to release the final version of 2.0 so that we can switch to that, I have added a feature to the forums, actually, it has been about two weeks now, as you can see to the left hand side of my post in the blue bar there is a Twitter and Facebook button which you can use to share the topic on those two social sites. I thought about adding more but I think that this is enough. The philosophy behind adding this feature has got to do with getting even more people to find out about FTX. So if there is a topic you like, by all means, please share it on your Twitter or Facebook.

Enjoy.

jay, on another forum im on there got the SMF 2 RC1 forum and a feature is live chat, it on the top bar

and you just log in and you can do live chat with any other person, maybe when could have that here?

Those evil men that create virus's bugs ,spy things or whatever are apparently hitting facebook and twitter. there's good fishing to be done there. How are you fixed about importing one of those things,  or how exposed am I on this forum to this sort of thing.

I just tried it, and all that comes up on Facebook is a URL to login.  So does this mean that people are just going to see this, be somehow tempted to register an account so they can login to this unknown website, so they can then see the unknown topic?  What am I doing wrong?

Archived