Cripes, I bought it!

alan2

Got rid of the credit card and replaced with a debit card , slipping in the odd few dollars for a Trackir. Late one night had an irrational out burst of "I want" after reading the Warbirdsim site. here's the result....divirce material  :P......not cheap, could have got the J41  :o  ....back to saving  :-\

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, was it worth it mate?  She looks awesome, but 44 odd euros works out to be about 70+ AUD I think, thats a big number for a 'basic' ww2 aircraft (i mean basic as in systems, avionics etc), what is your take on it, worth the shells?  ;)

Yeah guys , I'll get back with a few comments,  but for now I'm still in a state of shock for buying it  :P . Mixed emotions about it,  need more flying time .

Clean landings are not a forgone conclusion yet .......best I get the manual out.!!  I'll get back tonight or tommorrow.          :)

Yeah guys , I'll get back with a few comments,  but for now I'm still in a state of shock for buying it   :P . Mixed emotions about it,  need more flying time .

Clean landings are not a forgone conclusion yet .......best I get the manual out.!!   I'll get back tonight or tommorrow.           :)

Any news mate?  Seriously looking at this one but for the price.......  ;)

Archived