Autogen and ORBX demo 's

bobby

Looking on a large number of differing forums I know that autogen tree popping close to the aircraft is an inherent problem within FSX, and it seems to a lesser extent with P3D, and seems to be insoluble except for reducing sliders, dependent on what your rig will stand.

My recent purchase of PNW is somewhat spoiled by this effect (I only fly G A below 10000ft) and reducing sliders seems to have little effect.

But I notice that in all the ORBX demo videos, eg the one with the Razorback, seem to have trees all the way to the horizon with no popping evident at all. Why? Is it because they are recorded differently? Flown on super hot rigs O/C to 4.8-5 Mhzs?. Or what? 

I might be in the market for a computer upgrade over the next few months and even considering going over to P3D because I am sooooo cheesed off about this. After all, take the trees out of PNW what is left? But there seems little point if it does not bring this into manageable and acceptable limits , which it clearly can be evidenced by the ORBX trailers of their products.

Whatever it is ,I want some!

Can anyone enlighten me?

And just on another point ,  I have transferred my "transferrable "products over on C.v3  on 17-12-2016 (but still awaiting solutions to my ORBX disc products ) which show on my account on my computer but not in my account on your web site. Does this matter or should I do another migrate?

Bobby 585400c634e04

Archived