Dark and Deadly

tennyson

Had a rather eventful flight last night. Only half an hour from the Gold Coast to Brissie, but the weather was foul.

The bird is the Captain Sim 767 with the new update. It's a beautiful thing to fly, but it's buggy, like a lot of my Captain Sim aircraft. Such a shame.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Talk about ruining your night. Doesn't this guy know what "GO AROUND" means....sheesh!

Posted Image

Frank

Posted Image

Did you crash or was it a very close miss Frank?

Well it will be one of them moments you wont forget. :) Dont have the CS 767 as ive always felt it just looks "fat" I have the CS 757 as I think its a classic plane, just dont get to fly it, shame its very good.

Seems CS love to patch there planes I think the 767 has had 2-3 patchs in the short time it's been out.

Nice shots frank and that livery looks great.

The CS 727 is worth a look Frank if you like the J41 almost the same AP but a VOR-VOR. Very nice to hand fly and Land.

Yeah, Nyxx, I got both the CS 727 and the 757, but both are a bit buggy, so they get relegated to minor duties.

The CS 767, has a beautiful VC and while I always place the Level D 767 at the top of the "heavy" food chain, the CS model has some nicely modelled switches and views that the Level D doesn't.

Add to that the comprehensive FMC and it's definately a serious contender, at least in my books.

I'm about to buy an SSD and load Win 7 in a few weeks, so I'm hoping I'll iron out the CS bugs then.

My hangars are quite full at the moment with the new Connies, the J4100, the Duke and the Seneca to choose from.

A bloke is really spoilt, isn't he?

I must admit, I was the one to blame in this incident above, not the Airbus. I was landing contra to my instructions. I was really doing a test with the folow me car, so I just wanted to put it on the deck quickly, hadn't expected a near-miss.

Bloody weekend pilots!

Frank

Archived