Monterey KMRY

farman

Hi,

just wandering if this is the proper appearance of Monterey. My add-ons:

FS Global 2010 updated for FTX, FTX Global, Open LC_AM, FTX Vector. Checke, no other previous add-ons or elevation corrections. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall it, to no avial.

IErXfo0.jpg

fy5wMq6.jpg

fy5wMq6.jpg

Thanks for any answer

There is elevation problem as seen in Shots No.2 and 3. You can use the Vector Config. Tool to repair it.

Open FTX Central 3, go to FTX Global Range, click the Vector, then Control panel,. At the Control Panel , run Airport Elevation Correction, select Run Auto-Config, when finish press Apply. then Exit.

Enjoy the flying and scenery.

Hi,

just after having written this post, I tried to operate the Vector Conf. Tool manually. Well, as in some other case, I had to move MANUALLY from the "disable" list to the "enable" list this airport. This after having run the Vector Tool completely, as suggested after installations and uninstallations, but to no avail.

Just as a feedback, this issue occurred to me with the Taxi2Gate Istanbul-Ataturk airport (LTBA); the automatic configuration moved the airport in the wrong place, and I hade to replace it in the proper list.

Thanks for your help and regards,

Fulvio

BTW, I just installed the FlyTampa Hong Kong kai Tak airport (VHHX); a real wonder :D

Archived