Text appearing in scenery not snow/ice.

RBAUD1

Sorry, the text was entered with the image but does not appear with the posting. It should read as - The image is taken just N.NE. of Kathmandu with FSX set at Winter 4 Feb 2017 9:51 am. I was expecting to see snow in the image but get the text "WINTER" in red over most of the near hill/scenery. Any idea where I may have gone wrong. FTXCentral3 is showing all Libraries, etc., are up to date. Thank you.

Hello RBAUD1,

Welcome to the forum

Yes, Tom is correct, a reinstall of FTXGlobal base will fix this. As your picture is showing default textures.

A small friendly reminder if posting pictures of some anomaly you have found, it is always helpful to use the Shift+Z keys to enable in sim, (Lat/Long/Alt/Mag) coordinates these will enable staff and supporters to immediately cross check the location.

Also, would you be so kind to reduce your signature to show just one of your Orbx products and corresponding Order number. The one for (FTXGlobalBase will do nicely)

Here is a pic from my FSX setup in the approximate location NNE of Kathmandu VNKT - Tribhuvan. Winter Feb 4th 2016 9:50am

400c81dc67c3ffed734a7d36b15677a8.jpg

Archived