Problem installing from FTX Central

northernskymusic

I've purchased a large number of products through Flight Sim Store and installed without any problems. I have just purchased Telluride directly from you as it was not available on the store and am trying downloading from FTX central as recommended but nothing happens when the button is pressed. As far as i can see there's no way to login to my account from FTX central either which i thought my be needed. I have tried a manual download and i have a large number of zipped files but there isn't an installer as there is when installing from the flight sim store which is very straightforward. Could you tell me where i'm going wrong with the install please, i haven't had this problem before. Apologies if i'm being stupid

Many Thanks

Windows 7, lateset FTX central 2 and FSX

order number 586a8b17a39a8

You need to have FTXC3 installed to use the manually downloaded ZIP files. FTXC3 does the unzipping and installing so an executive file is no longer required. To change to the new system you need to follow the instructions in the link below.

Cheers

Thanks for the speedy reply John, much appreciated!  I realised i hadn't updated FTX and have now and am using that to download the airport but now it freezes every time at 2.24GB with 00.00.01 to go, i've tried twice. Would you recommend trying the manual download instaed now i have FGTXC3 instralled?

thanks again and happy new year

Steve

Archived