CT4 Trainer as used at YSTW

flyguy737

That freeware ct4 model is really bad. I know a guy a flyes australias only CT4-E model and he made his own config for that so it handels like the real thing.

so why doesn't he share it with us? or if you know where I can get a better one please tell me?

Nice looking aircraft matey.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain

I have installed the Piaggio P149D air file after backing up the original and renaming the P149D air file as was named in original

CT4. (Piaggio P149D is freeware)

Seems to work very well , reduces the F-16 like roll rate down to a more modest ,but still respectable one.

If anyone tries this would you please post your impressions here on this thread.

Cheers

Karol

Cool , will try that one too .

With the P149D one , just flew at about 20' towards YMML ATC tower , went to tower spot view , flew at full throttle towards myself pulling up slightly at the last moment and applied full aileron and held it for 2 rolls , spectacular view from the tower ,would make a great video , nice looking bird .

PS. no problems to date with Piaggio P149D air file .

Karol

• 6 months later...

I downloaded and installed the CT4, changed out the airfile with the Piaggio 149 and within one minute I was deleting it from my harddrive.  I just can't figure out why all these hot shot aircraft designers think you have to look thru a dirty, milky, windshield if the plane is more than two weeks old.  If I can't see the scenery, I don't fly it, if I don't fly it, in the can it goes.  There you will find the CT4.  :P

RayM

• 9 months later...

Archived