Quiting to desktop

I have bought FTX Global, Vector, LC N. America, LC Europe, and using the settings provided in the pdf's when I fly at night or day don't even make it to taxiway FSX Steam Edition quits to desktop out of memory, I know it's a 32 bit application, but ever since I installed Orbx products the application quits. I have tried disabling areas turning settings down, how are people getting these products to work? Very frustrating and costly. I run Win 10 Pro 64 Intel 6700k unlocked running at 4.4, Gigabyte Geforce Nvidia gtx 1070 8g video card, 32 gigs Gskill 3400 MHz ram running at that speed, Gigabyte Z170X- Gaming 7 mb,, Evo 859 Evo 500 ssd. I also tried Rex Essentials OD Rex Worldwide Airports their newest one and uninstalled them and still the same problem. I only fly VRS Superbug and VRS Tackpac planes. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling  all of my Orbx products and unchecking areas not being used, same thing, what settings in FSX Steam are people using to make this work? I would be thankful for any type of tips to make it work because I have it uninstalled and just running the Rex products. The thing that gets me mad is when I spend money on a product that it should have better support because if Orbx testers where running Rex with their Orbx products why don't they tell you what settings need to be to get those results because that pdf with FSX settings is bs with the type of systems used because I know I have plenty of system...Rocket:(:(:(

Archived