Elevation problem at ORBX airfield WA45

CitMusJoe

Hello,

I've already read a lot of similar problems, but none of the read solutions inside (and outside) this forum helped me. I bought ORBX Airfield Diamond Point (2WA1). It all worked very well on my old PC. Now I reinstalled (past uninstalled ervery SW on my old machine) all FSX 3rd party SW on my new machine. I noticed that ORBX has a new version of FTX Central, ORBX FTX Central version 3. So I ported all my ORBX SW via the FTX Central 3 option. All licenses were transferred correctly.

next I ensured that all updates via this new fine service were installed in all categories and airports. There was finally no red marked or uninstalled airfield and - most important I guess - no blue reminder for an update. So it seemed to me all to be ok.

When flying to WA45 (which seems to be a gift to the bought package of Diamond Point 2WA1) I noticed that some elements have an incorrect elevation. In my FSX-folder ...\World\scenery I found the corresponding file "ADE_FTX_PNW_WA45_elevation_adjustment.bgl". I renamed it to ADE_FTX_PNW_WA45_elevation_adjustment.off and fired up again FSX. But no success, some elevation errors at this position were now correct, but others were wrong in the scene.

Another user had nearly an identical problem, see the link below. The main difference is the airfield! In that case a zip-file with the replacement files was the solution.

Any help is very appreciated !

Josef Rotter

Using ORBX
NA Northern Rockies, NA Pacific Fjords, NA Pacific NW, NZ North Island, NZ South Island, Lancair IV-P, NZMF, S43, W28, KORS, KFHR, KCMW, KCGX, KBVS, 74S, 2WA1, 2W3, 1WA6, 11S

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Archived