STREETLAMPS ..Vector? HELP

Nico666

Hi, I just updted to Central 3 and now I cant turn off this Streetlamps.. in Central 2 there was a option to turn the DAY MOD on and so I had really better Peformance (with less lamps in the night and without lamps following all the streets..)!

Now I just have bad Peformance with my PMDG Planes with this Streetlamps also with low settings.. Please Help

I only have Base Pack and openLC EU

Regards 

Nico

Hi Nico,

The day/night toggle was phased out several years ago when we replaced our autogen streetlights with higher performance models. The toggle was left in FTX Central 2 in case there were users running old installs, but if you are running the latest installers the toggle would not disable anything.

5 minutes ago, Alex Goff said:

Hi Nico,

The day/night toggle was phased out several years ago when we replaced our autogen streetlights with higher performance models. The toggle was left in FTX Central 2 in case there were users running old installs, but if you are running the latest installers the toggle would not disable anything.

Hi, so I cant do anything and just have to live with this lights?

Orbx streetlights haven't been able to be toggled since around 2013, so there's not much that can be done. The old toggle was legacy from pre-Global. Now streetlights have the same performance efficiency as autogen trees, and can be adjusted by the same slider.

In short, using the toggle on anything but a very old installation only had placebo effect.

Archived