I Am Thinking of Buying Justflights Traffic X

ok I have read long and hard. I have researched as best I can so I think I will buy the Traffic X program from justflight.

will this interfere with the FTX AI V2.

Is this easy to use. Does anyone currently use it.

All comments welcome and appreciated.

Colin

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'll bite, since no one else has.  I have it.  It was very easy to set up and use, and I thought the models were okay.  I have not come back since my last reinstallation of FSX, simply because I am hording frame rates due to my love affair with Captain Sim's 757 and 767.  I do have the freeware Australian traffic installed, and would not begin to know how to make both of them work together, although I am sure you could just temporarily delete files from Traffic X or something.  So I'll make do with default traffic when I get tired of Langoliers airports, or, better, fly in Australia, which is tricked out wonderfully now.  I have Blue, a number of ORBx sceneries and FS Altitude Australia for the rest of the continent until I decide to replace it bit by bit.

In my opinion, TrafficX is probably still the best, user-friendly payware traffic out there.  This is based on problems I have read about with the other new traffic program, though I admit, I do not have this version.  The problem with any traffic is not only the frame hits, but them climbing up my tailpipe on approach.

Archived