KLAS Trees

nicsei

Hi,

My order number is FSS0530076.

I purchased openlc NA and installed it.  I now have tree and textures appearing across the airport. I had Raymond Smith KLAS installed.  I have subsequently removed that and gone to the default airport and the tree and textures are still present.

I have moved a few items up and down in my scenery priority to to see if that was the issue, but that problem still is there.  My addon scenery is above the openlc NA and that has not made a difference.  I have run the FTX vector tool and that has also not assisted.  

I know it is the openlc NA, if I disable it then the trees are gone and the airport looks as it should.

Has anybody else had this problem?

Attached a screenshot and also an extract of my scenery order.

Thanks

Nic

klas.jpg

scenery1.jpg

scenery2.jpg

scenery3.jpg

scenery4.jpg

scenery5.jpg

scenery6.jpg

Hi there,

I'm no expert, and hopefully someone who is will chime in here, but just looking, I think your Orbx Libraries might be in the wrong place.  In my sim, they are at the start of all the Orbx stuff, so you may want to try moving line 73 up and placing it so that it is just under Addon Scenery at line 58.  Also, I'm sure you probably already have them, but make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest Orbx Libraries.  Just my thoughts, hope this helps.

MC

Thank you Miss Clairol.

I followed your suggestion and moved the Orbx lib up.  

Unfortunately the problem was still present.  

Like all good IT people we don't normally read the manuals and just hop in and troubleshoot :-)  

Anyway I refereed to the manual and noticed that it indicated on page 9 that one must make sure that the FTX regions are above the OLC.  In my FTX Central they where they other way around.  I corrected them using FTX Central.

The tress are now gone.  

Lesson, read the manual.  lol

Anyway thanks and happy flying.

Thanks,

Nic

Archived