No more LCEurope after install of FTX Germany North

Snoot

Hi guys,

I've a little problem. I installed FTX Germany North today,did the migration of the new LC thing and everything works fine. If I fly the new scenery will be loaded because of POI that aren't there before. But the LC Europe isn't active anymore. The ground grafics looks like P3D default. It's quiet ugly out of my plane. Any Ideas?

What I use:

P3D V3

Orbx: Global,Vector,LC Europe,Germany North,NZSI,NZNI,Tapini and Holgermesh for Tapini. 

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a screenshot? Until I read your post I was thinking FTX Global overwrites the default P3D textures, so the default ones technically can't be displayed anymore. I am using the landclass and GEN myself and flying outside the GEN area is almost seamless. Before installing the landclass there was an obvious difference in the scenery's arrangement. And, if the LC was not active, this should not affect the textures displayed but the textures' arrangement as the LC uses the FTX Global textures. If you are really seeing default textures, I suggest to reinstall FTX Global base over the existing installation and rerun the migration manually (in FTX Central v2 -> Settings -> Tools) after that. And make sure you have the latest Orbxlibs.

Archived