Texture Issues with FTX Global Base/UTX/OpenLC

sfgiants13

The photo was taken near KLAS.  I installed in the following order: FreeMeshX, FTX Global Base, UTX USA, OpenLC USA.  Ignore the blurried textures as that's a seperate issue that I'm trying to solve.  Here are my system specs:

P3D v 3.35

i5 6600k overclocked to 4.1 ghz

GTX 1060 GPU

7200 RPM 2TB HD

I've tried disabling/reordering the entries in my library to no success.  I get this whether or not I have OpenLC above all UTX entries or if OpenLC is sandwiched between the UT custom/urban LC and Vegetation.  I can post pics of the order in the library with corresponding screenshots when I get home.  I get this at all setting combinations, but right now everything is either maxed out or one below it with things such as autogen/cloud draw dialed back a bit.  It's weird that there's all this green in the desert.  Can someone post a screenshot of what this area is supposed to look like with Base/OpenLC? Something is conflicting.  I'm going to try to reinstall Base to see if that helps.  Anything else I can try?

untitled (1).jpg

So here's more of what I was talking about.  It looks like it's OpenLC causing the farm like textures in the desert near KLAS.  I've had another user post what it should look like and I can't seem to get that to work with OpenLC enabled.  

image.jpg
Untitled.jpg

And then with OpenLC disabled I believe this is how it should look (a bit hard to tell with the blurries that I'm still trying to fix)

Untitled2.jpgUntitled3.jpg

Here's with OpenLC enabled and UTX disabled

Untitled3.jpg

Archived