Disk Error when trying to instal Open LC NA

BigCapitalist

Hey guys, I bought Open LC NA from the FlightSimStore and when I try to install all 4 parts of the download with the Orbx installer I get a Insert Disk Error message, I'm assuming it can't find a file yet I downloaded everything and then just to make sure a file wasn't corrupt downloaded all 10gb of it again and blew my internet slap up and I got the same error message. I saw a message before the install that I need to have the Orbx Libraries of which I do, last I remember, am I supposed to update this? Because on the Orbx website it says it was updated September 6 2016 which doesn't matter I know because it was probably updated before.

I have enough disk space on both SSDs, about 50-40gb each.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

The 4 files that you downloaded are compressed and need to be unzipped into the same folder and then run the .exe file from within the folder. Once unzipped into the same folder you should have 22 files including the .exe file.

Hope this helps you.

If your settings are already at maximum the only thing I can suggest is installing ORBX's FTX Trees HD (payware) . As for your lights you could try going into FTX Central/Settings/Tools and switching Legacy Lights off and using the FTX Global 3D Lights Configurator to adjust your lights as required.

Archived