Not getting downloads from FSS.

Mr.Cool64

I purchased FTX Global Open LC North America today. I then went to the download area on my account and did not get a download but got sent to another FSS page. My order number is FSS0510769 and has the date of 2016-08-12 on it. I have pressed the download button on it 4 times and it never starts the download at the bottom of the page. I send me to another page in FSS. R they having server problems or what. I would like to get the download but if I have any more problems trying to download it I will want my money back. Yes I did push the download button on the My Downloads page. But still was sent to a page to purchase other things and the download never did start. R any of u having the same problem or not. Or is it that so many people are downloading it that I may have to wait for a couple of days or weeks. I have Windows 10 on my computer. It said on the FSS website that they recommended you have Windows 7 8 8.1 or 10 to download it. Please give me some feedback. I have sent FSS an email but probably won't hear from them until tomorrow. Thanks for your feedback.

Archived