Scenery woes continue

GregH

I have been struggling with the post migration blurries but not misplaced textures that I have noticed. I have followed instructions to fix this with the latest libraries and FTX Central 2 update. The tool gives me full green on the products I own after going thru the process. I have also tried deleting the Shaders folder and the Scenery Indexes without success.  I am still seeing a ''messy'' environment. See attached images here below. This is what I see at Johannesburg FAOR and it is not better anywhere in Africa. In some areas there is clearly repeating scenery as far as the eye can see and very blurry too in places. I don't remember it looking like this before. Is this not default P3D texture/landclass maybe?

I don't have many Orbx add-ons. The only Orbx products I own are:

FTX Global

FTX Vector

Full region PNW

and airports in the PNW region: Friday Harbour, Diamond Point, Concrete Muni, Skagitt, Orcas Island.

Other than that, FreemeshX for mesh and some other add on airports from the main developers. I have previously used a custom landclass for southern Africa by a local developer but I have deselected that from the Scenery Library. Problem seems worst in Africa, hence me wondering about that custom landclass I had running when I initially did the migration. Perhaps it conflicted with FTX Global and Global is now broken? Any ideas on where to start looking for a solution to my problem?

My System: P3Dv3.2, Win 1o Pro x64, i7-6700K @4.7GHz, GTX980Ti, 16 GB 3000Mhx RAM, SSD's for C: (Win10) and F: (P3D). In these images LOD is set to max.

Thanks!

FAOR1.jpg

FAOR2.jpg

FAOR3.jpg

Archived